Coconara is 100% natural hookah charcoals and is made from compressed coconut shell.
- Eco-friendly, tasteless and burn up to 60 minutes.
- Contains no sulfur.
- Burns up to 60 minutes, leaves less than 5% in ashes.
You can only use a stovetop or an electric coil burner to light these coals.
How to use:
- Place the coals directly onto the burner either close together or touching.
- Turn the heat to the highest setting.
- Let them heat up for about 4-5 minutes on one side (Heating times may vary).
- Flip the coals.
- Let them heat on the other side for another 1-2 minutes (Heating times may vary).
- When they are red-hot and glowing, then they are ready to be placed on the hookah.
- Do not light charcoal with any petrol derivative, this is dangerous and can affect the smell of the charcoal.
- Do not leave unattended in the presence of children.
- Do not light in a confined space without adequate ventilation.