100% natural charcoal, made from compressed coconut shell.
- Eco-friendly, tasteless and burn up to 60 minutes.
- Sulfur free.
- Burns up to 60 minutes.
You must use a stovetop or an electric coil burner to light these coals.
How to use:
- Place the coals directly onto the burner either close together or touching.
- Turn the heat to the highest setting.
- Let them heat up for about 4-5 minutes on one side (Heating times may vary).
- Flip the coals.
- Heat on the other side for another 1-2 minutes (Heating times may vary).
- They are ready to be placed on the hookah once they are red-hot and glowing.
- Do not light charcoal with any petrol derivative, this is dangerous and can affect the smell of the charcoal.
- Do not leave in the presence of children.
- Do not light in a confined space without adequate ventilation.